Key Networks, a next generation syndication company serving the radio industry, and Bloomberg Radio, a leading provider of radio business news in the U.S., announce that Bloomberg and Audacy have renewed their agreement to deliver Bloomberg Radio business and consumer news programming across the majority of Audacy’s 26 all-news and news talk stations.
Audacy owns and operates many of the most influential news and news talk stations in America, including 1010 WINS (WINS-AM) in New York, WCBS 880 (WCBS-AM) in New York, 1070 News Radio (KNX-AM) in Los Angeles, WBBM Newsradio (WBBM-AM/WCFS-FM) in Chicago, and many more. Bloomberg Radio has been Audacy’s primary business and consumer news provider for several years.
Under the new agreement, Bloomberg Radio will continue to provide Audacy stations with access to its world-class news content, including live, customized reports, Bloomberg Money Minutes, and Bloomberg specialty features including: Bloomberg Business of Sports, Green Report, Small Business Report, Real Estate Report, and more.
Other Audacy stations that will continue airing Bloomberg Radio content include:
- KYW Newsradio (103.9 FM / 1060 AM) Philadelphia
- KCBS All News (KCBS-AM / KFRC-FM) San Francisco
- WWJ News Radio 950 (WWJ-AM) Detroit
- Newsradio 1080 KRLD (KRLD-AM) Dallas
- 106.7 The Fan (WJFK-FM) Washington D.C.
- News Radio 1120 AM 98.7 FM KMOX (KMOX-AM / 98.7 FM) St. Louis
- Talk Radio 1210 WPHT (WPHT-AM) Philadelphia
- 830 WCCO (WCCO-AM) Minneapolis
- KDKA News Radio (KDKA-AM) Pittsburgh
- 1080 WTIC News Talk (WTIC-AM) Hartford
- News Talk Radio 840 AM (KXNT-AM) Las Vegas
- WBEN (WBEN-AM) Buffalo
- Newsradio WRVA (WRVA-AM) Richmond
- The New Sportsradio 910 The Fan (WRNL-AM) Richmond
- WILK News Radio (WILK-AM/FM) Wilkes Barre/Scranton
Bill Smee, Vice President of News, Audacy, said: “Bloomberg has been an outstanding partner for our news brands, providing timely, relevant reporting on the business stories that matter most to our listeners. We look forward to building on this relationship in the coming years to help bolster our position as the leading local news platform.”
Al Mayers, Global Head of Bloomberg Television and Radio commented: “Our presence on these influential all-news radio stations helps reinforceBloomberg’s position as a leader in radio business news. We are proud that Audacy has again chosen Bloomberg Radio..”
Dennis Green, Chief Revenue Officer, Key Networks, remarked: “Key Networks strives to associate with the top brands and products to deliver the best content available to our affiliates. Delivering the gold standard in financial news and information from Bloomberg to Audacy stations that are best in class checks that box. We look forward to continuing the longstanding partnership with Audacy and look for new growth opportunities to serve these stations, their audience and advertisers with Bloomberg content.